Wills & Probate Lawyers in Coomera
My Legal Crunch has local lawyers around Coomera who can help you with the following services and more:
- Drafting new wills
- Applying for probate
- Applying for Letters of Administration
- Providing legal advice to executors and trustees of deceased estates
Our Coomera Wills and probate lawyers provide these legal services to Coomera, Pimpama, Helensvale, Arundel, Norwell, Runaway Bay and the surrounding areas.
Our Wills lawyers can provide both simple Wills, mutual Wills and Wills that create complicated testamentary estates. If you have an older Will and you are unsure of its legal effects, our lawyers can assist you in understanding your Will or in drafting a new Will to accommodate for changes in your life circumstances. Your Will and Last Testament is one of the final legacies you leave. We can provide you with a Will that reflects your last wishes.
Our Wills lawyers can meet with you at our offices, at your home, place of work or in one of our private meeting rooms.
Asset preservation, tax obligations and the structuring of your estate is an area that our lawyers and associated tax consultants can assist you with. Our lawyers can assist you with a wide range of estate management goals, from planning for an early retirement to helping you ensure general financial security for your loved ones. We work with our clients and build strategies that help them preserve their assets and minimise their liabilities for the present and the future.
Our probate lawyers provide the following services and more to Coomera and the surrounding areas:
- Application for probate (proving of the final will)
- Providing legal advice for probate applications
- Assistance with superannuation
- Applying for life insurance policies
- Providing legal advice to executors and trustees regarding their duties
- Providing templates and precedents to executors and trustees to carry out their duties
Letters of Administration
Our lawyers provide the following services and more to Coomera and the surrounding areas:
- Legal advice about intestate estates (where someone dies without leaving a valid Will)
- Legal advice about distribution of an estate in intestacy
- Application for Letters of Administration (grant to administer an intestate estate)
- Legal advice to Administrators
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation
To schedule a free case evaluation, complete the form or contact us via chat or phone at 1800 572 417.
[contact-form-7 id=”8″ title=”Contact form 1″]