Criminal Defence Lawyers in Melbourne
When you are faced with criminal charges you face serious consequences. Often, it can feel like the cards are stacked against you. The police and prosecution authorities have large resources at their disposal to prosecute citizens.
That is why you need a top Melbourne Criminal Lawyer to give you the best criminal defence. When it comes to your criminal law matters, you need the most prepared, the most reliable and proven criminal lawyers to safeguard your rights.
That’s why people needing a serious criminal defence come to us. We will safeguard your rights, be a strong advocate for you in criminal courts and provide you with a strong legal defence.
Melbourne Criminal Law Services
We provide criminal defence and legal advice for the following charges:
- Assault and Related Offences
- Property Damage Offences
- Burglary and Break and Enter Offences
- Theft Offences
- Deception Offences
- Drug Use or Possession Offences
- Drink Driving
- Traffic Offences
- Firearm Offences
- Fraud Offences
- Stalking or Harassment
- Making Threats to Cause Injury or Making Threats to Kill
- Disorderly and Offensive Conduct or Causing a Public Nuisance
- Intervention Orders and Intervention Order Breaches
Criminal Lawyers Melbourne – Take The Next Step
Our Melbourne Criminal Lawyers are ready to provide you with strong legal representation and advocacy to safeguard your legal rights. We provide a free initial consultation to discuss your matter and provide you with your options.
Don’t wait, contact a criminal lawyer today.
Level 21, 567 Collins Street, Melbourne – Please phone ahead to book an appointment before attending.
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- On-street Parking – There is 2-hour metered on-street parking along Lonsdale Street. There is also a car park on Crombie Lane 100 metres away from the office (corner 555 Lonsdale Street & Crombie Lane Melbourne) open from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Disabled Parking – There is one disabled parking spot in front of the building entrance.
- Flagstaff Train Station – A 3-minute or 250-metre walk. When you exit Flagstaff station on William Street, turn left toward Lonsdale Street. Then at the intersection of William Street and Lonsdale Streets, turn right on to Lonsdale street. The office is on your left-hand side, about 100 metres down the road.
- Southern Cross Train Station – A 5-minute or 500-metre walk. When you exit, walk down Spencer Street until you reach Lonsdale Street. Walk up Lonsdale Street for one and a half blocks (about 300 metres). The office is on your right-hand side.
Tram Stops Nearby
There is a tram line on William Street (100 metres away). Simply get off at the Lonsdale Street tram stop. The office is 100 metres heading toward Spencer Street. There is also a tram line on La Trobe Street (200 metres away). Simply get off at William Street tram stop. Walk down William Street to Lonsdale Street and turn right on to Lonsdale Street. The office is on your left-hand side, about 100 metres down the road heading in the direction of Spencer Street.
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation
To schedule a free case evaluation, complete the form or contact us via chat or phone at 1800 572 417.