Criminal Lawyers in Pakenham
Pakenham Criminal Lawyers provide strong legal representation and sound legal advice for criminal law matters. We understand the stress that criminal law proceedings bring with the prospects of a range of penalties, some of which can include imprisonment, fines, and community correction orders.
Our Criminal Defence Approach
Our Pakenham Criminal Lawyers are experienced at investigating the evidence against you and determining your prospects at a successful defence. We understand the unfairness and indignity that comes with criminal charges where you have no committed the crimes alleged.
Why My Legal Crunch’s Criminal Lawyers in Pakenham?
- Our criminal lawyers that a proactive approach and strong defence. We will explain the charges that have been brought against you, what elements of the charges must be proven against you by the police, what obligations and duties the police have in the circumstances and whether these have been met.
- Our criminal lawyers will make a full assessment of your defence options. Our legal advice also includes an ongoing assessment of your circumstances. We consider and help you mitigate the range of possible consequences you may face if you plead guilty to the charges or if you are found guilty of any charges.
- We can assist you with bail applications, conducting pleas, appearing in court, and contested hearings.
Our Pakenham criminal lawyers appear in the following courts:
- Frankston Magistrates Court
- Dandenong Magistrates Court
- Bairnsdale Magistrates Court
- Latrobe Valley Magistrates Court
- Ringwood Magistrates Court
- Melbourne Magistrates Court
- Melbourne County Court
- Melbourne Supreme Court
We also appear in other Courts throughout Victoria.
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation
To schedule a free case evaluation, complete the form or contact us via chat or phone at 1800 572 417.