Wills and Probate Lawyers – Pakenham
Our trusted probate and estate lawyers understand that when you need an estate lawyer like when someone has passed away or you are contemplating how to leave your estate that you need some who is compassionate and have empathy. That is what our lawyers bring to our clients in Pakenham, while providing excellent probate and estate legal advice.
Book an appointment and come in are see our lawyers at 18 Main Street, Pakenham.
Estate Legal Services
Our Pakenham Wills and Probate Lawyers can help you with:
- Will Drafting
- Preparing Your Estate Administration
- Letters of Administration
- Legal Advice to Executors and Trustees of Deceased Estates
Will Drafting and Storage
Our Pakenham lawyers provide both simple wills, mutual wills and wills that create complex testamentary trusts. After we have created your will, we can also store it in our safe or have it stored with the Supreme Court of Victoria.
We can provide you with legal advice so you understand what happens when you pass away, and how you can minimise the impact of estate administration of your family members.
Asset preservation, tax obligations and the structuring of your estate is an area that our lawyers and associated tax consultants can assist you with.
Probate Applications & Probate Grants
Our Pakenham probate lawyers provide legal services to assist you to prove the last will of someone who has passed away and obtain a grant of probate.
We can help you with:
- Application for Probate
- Probate Legal Advice
- Superannuation Claims
- Life Insurance Policies
- Legal Advice to Executors and Trustees
- Legal Advice to Beneficiaries
- Dispute Resolution
Letters of Administration
Our Pakenham estate lawyers provide the following legal services for Letters of Administration:
- Legal advice about intestate estates (where someone dies without leaving a valid Will)
- Legal advice about the distribution of an intestate estate
- Application for Letters of Administration (grant to administer an intestate estate)
- Legal advice to Administrators
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation
To schedule a free case evaluation, complete the form or contact us via chat or phone at 1800 572 417.