Tania commenced her legal career working as an estate planning paralegal. She went on to practice as a lawyer exclusively in the area of family law. Tania has experience handling a variety of family law matters, drafting Family Court documents, corresponding with clients, and appearing in court.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Monash University
- Professional Diploma of Human Resources – Deakin University
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria