Veronica commenced her legal career working as a generalist lawyer in private practice. She went on to work for the Victoria Police and then into the community sector as a senior family solicitor. She has extensive knowledge in family law, intervention orders, child protection. Other practice areas include contracts, litigation, and mediation.
- Bachelor of Law – La Trobe University
- Juris Doctor – Monash University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – ANU
- Master of Justice and Criminology – RMIT
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Member, Law Institute of Victoria